Monday, December 12, 2005

The Psychic Circus

posted by The Editor at 12/12/2005







Thanks to Smiley for the use of his mics, stands, and cords, as well as all the people that helped us set up and break down. Thanks to The Psychic Heckler and The Physicist for allowing the celebration to continue at their house as well as for putting me up for the evening and feeding me on Sunday morning. Thanks to the anti-Donna Reed's squeeze for sharing much-needed French fries. Thanks to the staff of the Urban Bar for being so gracious and helpful. Happy 19th Birthday to Aunia (sp?), our lovely waitrix! And to my wonderful female compatriots: you rock my world!

Last I heard, Kit sold 8 paintings (might be more).

MamaT said someone would like us to perform again in January. We'll be there.

One of the greatest compliments we received all evening was from my brother's new squeeze. She's a mom and former nurse who has lived a somewhat sheltered existence. She told my brother she didn't know women could be so... strong. After the show, she was found joyously participating in AROOOHAH's drum circle. Gives me a warm fuzzy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed says...

Thanks for the entertainment! Smart women are hot!

It would be great to see the text on the poems quoted that night. (hint-hint)

I took away one that will stick with me..."This town has beer breath"

8:51 AM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed says...

Thanks for the entertainment! Smart women are hot!

It would be great to see the text on the poems quoted that night. (hint-hint)

I took away one that will stick with me..."This town has beer breath"

8:52 AM  
Blogger Julie says...

I hate we missed it!! We got all tied up doing yard work and such and then I think he got scared of all the estrogen, but I shan't say that,, opps, I did.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< back to the womb