Monday, April 16, 2007

Cataloochee Divide

posted by Jane Crowe at 4/16/2007

Black Hills of Dakota
There's black hills in Tennessee
Dogwood was a' bloomin
Ol' Man Winter done took my spring!
Ol' Woman Winter, where's my spring?

The forest is restless
I am restless too
Wait for sap to rise
Death in life renewed

It's an Easter snow that's fallen
To cover up all our sins
Elk in the valley
They don't waste time on sufferin

And I don't need to be forgiven
I don't need to be forgiven

I pray for resurrection of
some truth
some love
some life

But I'm movin way too slow
On the Cataloochee's Great Divide
Out on the Cataloochee Great Divide

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

I saw those pictures of Cat in the snow.

No Elk though.
No Elk though.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< back to the womb