Wednesday, February 08, 2006

ART LIVES

posted by Jane Crowe at 2/08/2006

How do I put the story down of the dog legged door town? I need to tell the story of the canine shaped quarry where the holy whoretex swirls and flows like a drain unplugged. Year of the red dragon dog. The loyal spirit that's been following me around. I can't put this story down. Take me on a journey through the forest of lights and streets and women's hips swaying to the beat. Up three flights. ART LIVES!. All we have in these dark times anytime I'll be around this low down lovely town. My people come play with me underneath this swirling menagerie of amber and light. We'll have a picnic and drink up dreams of color. Everything shimmers bumps and grinds. Jazz on gay street still in my mind. Tips for dog food.: a cause to support. I'll give red roses and make them all wonder about the glory of their own splendor buried in the depths of hearts swathed in cotton and beer foam. I have nerve endings that extend thousands of miles outside my body around the world picking up emotions, sensory signals, stories & dreams... reaching into other dimensions. I can see the thing behind the thing. The wheel within the well make it spin. Two ton monstrosity pointing to the west. The sky lit up just like that. And no darkness inside of me can deny this majesty. Mystery. Fill me up. Here's my drinking cup.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Editor says...

loverly...

11:03 PM  
Blogger AnGreeWoofDawg says...

yes, yes, shaken. stirred. solidified.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< back to the womb